Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Wish List

  • I wish I knew ballet
  • I wish I knew how to play the piano or the violin
  • I wish I had super pretty skin
  • I wish I could run for a whole mile without passing out or quitting
  • I wish that I knew more about history
  • I wish that I didn't have to worry about not having enough money
  • I wish that I had something really interesting to collect but not something that there are so many of that it takes up an obnoxious amount of space and not something that is way too easy to collect
  • I wish that I got more out of the blue texts from random people in my life just wanting to say hi or talk just for the heck of it
  • I wish that I could make a really cool YouTube video that lots of people liked
  • I wish that I could read 50 books in one year
  • I wish that I can go for a whole contract time without ruining or damaging my cell phone at all
  • I wish that I could be more careful at not buying things that I really don't need
  • I wish that I had better posture
  • I wish that I had at least one cool trick or talent that I could share
  • I wish that I had something really interesting to write a book about
  • I wish that I could design a really cool T-shirt and one day I would see a stranger wearing one
  • I wish that I had the will power to work out on a regular basis
  • I wish that I could be better at keeping my room clean
  • I wish that my future kid would never hate me
  • I wish that we could watch "Marley & Me" together. Just me and you and nobody else because I want to have just you to squeeze when I start to cry
  • I wish that we will always have an open and honest relationship and we could talk about anything and be best friends
  • I wish that I had better organization skills
  • I wish that I had at least one true hobby that I could enjoy whenever I felt like it
  • I wish that someday I could win a contest for something
  • I wish that someday I could sell a piece of art even for a little bit of money and not to someone in my family
  • I wish that I could find something really good to volunteer for
  • I wish that in my future I can find a job that I really love going to every day
  • I wish that we could have more days like the day we went to the Zoo. Just me and you enjoying the day and being together with no one else around

No comments:

Post a Comment