Saturday, September 18, 2010

Things we should do

Go camping JUST me and you: It would be so nice just to be together outside and have no T.V.s or computers or anyone else around and we could just talk and cuddle and enjoy being together.

Dance: I can't tell you why over the internet I just really want to dance with you.

Go to more zoos to walk around slowly and look at all the animals and watch them as they live to see what they do.

Make or build something: I don't know what yet. I just think that it would be fun.

Read stories: I dunno.... like out of a book or something. Reading out loud. Laughing and stuff. :) Just sounds nice.

Go to the mall and each pick out a cute outfit and a silly outfit for each other and try it on and take a picture.

Watch cartoons.

Write silly post it notes and leave them around in public places: Like around your campus or in the mall and random public bathrooms.

Make dinner for your parents: or someone

Learn something new together: I don't know what. But we can find something.

Walk someone's dog together.

Walk somewhere and pick up all the trash.

Sit on the roof of a house.

Paint a picture of each other: and really try

Mail letters to random people in the phone book.

Car Wash.



Make a big list of fun things to do spending time together.


No comments:

Post a Comment