Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ways to Save Money

Bear- We need to save our money better so we don't have to worry so much about not having enough. To pay rent, to buy the things we need, to fix our cars, etc. etc. etc. I am trying to find some things that might save us money.

1. Cook at home- LOVE this one! :) I am starting to really enjoy making foods and finding new recipes. PLUS I really love making food with you. It is way more fun to say "We made this!" than to say "I spent $13.95 to eat lunch today"

2. Bring lunch to work- If I could be with you all the time, I would always make you a lunch so you would actually eat food instead of getting some candy out of the machine for dinner. Makes me so sad.

3 Buy generic- Yesssss! It is usually just as good. I am trying to do this more :) I also really like grocery shopping with you :) I wish we could live together.

4. Sell back your books- Which you are going to let me do for you!! RIGHT!

5. Find things to do for fun that don't cost much or any money- I love doing these sorts of things with you. I love simple things that we don't have to worry about how much it costs. Like doing dollar store sudokus or taking walks!

6. This is one that I just want us to do. Make our Christmas presents for each other :) that or no presents at all! Oh please oh please can we do that :) It would be a lot of fun and we would save a lot of money because I could find so many things that I would buy for you. Those are the rules this year! We have to make the presents or no presents at all! And you already promised that you wouldn't buy me a present. Please oh please!

No comments:

Post a Comment